Gone, and I ain't never coming back.

Well hos Tug has embarked on a three hour tour to the gulf coast of Texas. It's a relief to take some time off to do not a damn thang. Although you know of course I will be sitting on the bench some of those days listening to Bill talk about how the big one just got away.
I've promised to blog about Joy, Max and my upcoming plans for the future, and I will get to it this week I promise.
For right now though I'm just enjoying the days off from work.
Be safe ho's!
P.S. Gurl, I got my two piece out for the beach and damn if that bitch don't fit. Gawd, I hate it when that happens.
Let's ride hos!

Comments

don't forget to wear your sunscreen!

xxalainaxx
and pictures, take pictures too!
oxoxoxo
so close, and yet so far )-;
Joy said…
Bet Max loves this freedom to run around!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!