Blind item. Sippin on some sizzurp


A blogger we all know became slightly addicted to the sizzurp just recently, after realizing the problem, the feisty storyteller took the steps to get off the hard stuff.

And no, it wasn't The Queen Dustbunny.

Here's to a Ho who got it together before becoming a sloppy Ho

Lol I love you Ho.

Let's get drank!

Comments

David Dust said…
I can't believe you'd tell all Joy's business like that ...

:)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Joy said…
Now I'm going to have to blog about it in self-defense!! It really is about me!!!
Joy said…
Tug the gossip columnist!! A regular TMZ!
Sam said…
David. I feel so bad that you guessed Joy so easily Was it that obvious? Anyho maybe she will be to twisted to see my post.
Oops. Too late.
David Dust said…
Poor Auntie Flame ... do we need to go to TN and stage an intervention??

XOXOXOXOXO
joy is drinking syrup? i hope it's the reduced sugar kind....

ps thanks for keeping my secret safe!

xxalainaxx
Joy said…
Codeine cough syrup which I'm never ever ever going near again. I had withdrawal from it and had to go back and taper off! Damn! I hate that stuff! I felt like hell.

Joy Winehouse
dear gawd! scary stuff out there that you think is safe!
Sam said…
For what it's worth I help diagnose her and I also staged a mobile phone and texted intervention.
I was so worried. First Whitney Houston then Joy. Oh vey.
Anyho. She's better now and ready for her comeback. Joy that is.
Mistress Maddie said…
Tugs, I was hoping you would know the hell that was about!
Sam said…
Mistress, this post had some really funny comments but they all somehow disappeared. It was a post about auntie flame. Hehe.
Lol so your secret is safe with me.
Xoxo
Tug
Sizzurp, or drank, is really a serious problem here in Houston, where I think it kind of started. Apparently, workers at the Texas Medical Center would smuggle out the codeine syrup and sell it on the streets. Makes it kind of tough if you get a bad cough here.. you pretty much have to show your hoochie to get a pharmicist to fill a scrip for it!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!