#9
I'm kind of sad today for the reason that I'm not able to be with my precious #9 today.
This morning #9 began a new journey and this time it was a for a good thing.
Breast cancer awareness.
Hos can you believe of all the incredible inventions and scientific discoveries we still have this barbaric thing called cancer?
I'm not going to get started.
This is about this beautiful woman in pink just below.
Look how far she has come.
I'm just so damn proud of her. Just makes me cry.
Well. Today she is walking in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure.
You go on with your bad self sister.
I'll be there is spirit.
Of course you know as well as I do that, due to all my sports and activities Tug has bad knees. Besides who wants to have to revive a heart stoppage on a cancer walk?
Well Sis I love you and just wanted to show you off to all my hos.
This morning #9 began a new journey and this time it was a for a good thing.
Breast cancer awareness.
Hos can you believe of all the incredible inventions and scientific discoveries we still have this barbaric thing called cancer?
I'm not going to get started.
This is about this beautiful woman in pink just below.
Look how far she has come.
I'm just so damn proud of her. Just makes me cry.
Well. Today she is walking in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure.
You go on with your bad self sister.
I'll be there is spirit.
Of course you know as well as I do that, due to all my sports and activities Tug has bad knees. Besides who wants to have to revive a heart stoppage on a cancer walk?
Well Sis I love you and just wanted to show you off to all my hos.
Comments
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
xxalainaxx