STOLEN Sunday funny!

Every Sunday I look forward to Bob's blog found here.
http://ishouldbelaughing.blogspot.com/
Trust me, you should be reading this!
Anyho here is just one of the many wonderful things he has posted that keep me rolling. I hope he doesn't mind I lifted it.

And since it has been brought my attention!
Welcome to the 2012 re-elections Hos!

Comments

2012 elections? Nooooooooooooooooo!
Runs for the hills! Actually I think they started mid-November, 2010. Abby will be on guard against free roaming politicians at the birdfeeder.
Sam said…
Let Abby know I have a delicious faux Shakespearean novel for her chewing pleasure if she happens to nab any Former FOx stars looking for work.
Abby is having second thoughts... Abby wonders if Former Fox Stars are tasty? Abby has a high tolerance for mildly disgusting tasting stuff but Abby wonders...
Mr.Mischief said…
I'll be standing by in the bushes, spraying wandering politicians with BBQ sauce to baste them in for Abby.
Abby has so totally got it made now!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!