new bed? I think not ho.

Max has a bigger bed but she refuses to give up her old one. She somehow shoehorns (as Bill calls it) herself in the baby bed.
She's pushing 20+ lbs. and Bill still carries her, which I refuse to do. Bitch puhlease, I can't wait to see him try this in a few months.
Last week when we visited with the vet while getting her booster shots, I received the shock of my life. The ho (vet) had the nerve to tell me my baby was big for her age. I bout went off on that bitch. What you trying to say ho? Just because Max has big parents don't mean she's going to big too.
The nerve.
Anyho. We have raced through a big ass bag of puppy food, MAX LOVES HER KIBBLES!
Other than being on her way to a Lane Bryant kinda gal, I have to admit she is a blessing. The potty training was easy, and she knows what she can chew up.


Bill and his baby

Shoehorned!



Dinky her favorite chew toy.

Comments

Joy said…
Maybe you could put the little bed in the new bigger one. That is soooooo funny seeing her shoehorned into that tiny bed! LOL She is the most adorable dog ever!!
How funny to see her in her beddums. Going to make sure the troops get to see when they get home. We all need some laughs around here!
your ho of a vet must be using the outdated bmi charts...just like my ho of a dr.

love this!

xxalainaxx
kayce. said…
those toes... gah, cutest thing ever! :) she's so adorbs, and it looks like y'all are quite the family!
David Dust said…
She's just "big-boned" - AND adorable.

XOXOXO
Ken Riches said…
Very cute, hope she can learn to like the new bed.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!