AWWWW! Hissy fit coming on...
you know what I cant stand? I cant stand when a ho becomes a holy roller.
What do I mean? Here's the deal bitches.
Someone I know, could be a relative or just a friend, just pushes my damn buttons.
How?
Well this ho was a real asswipe during childhood. SELFISH and just so all about their fucking self.
Then. WHAM!!
Presto Chango.
Now all they do is pretend to play a fucking victim and HIDE behind JEEBUS. A real basket case if you ask me.
Can you believe that shit?
Now this bitch has became a card carrying christian conservative, which by the way was the final straw.
First the bitch had the nerve to talk smack about THE PRESIDENT, BARACK OBAMA, and flaunt it.
Yes she did.
Hey I'm a born and bred Texan, and the reason it's so fucked up is because of idiots like you who think that Rick Perry is the answer.
WHATEVER HO!!! Get a fucking grip.
I'm better.
What do I mean? Here's the deal bitches.
Someone I know, could be a relative or just a friend, just pushes my damn buttons.
How?
Well this ho was a real asswipe during childhood. SELFISH and just so all about their fucking self.
Then. WHAM!!
Presto Chango.
Now all they do is pretend to play a fucking victim and HIDE behind JEEBUS. A real basket case if you ask me.
Can you believe that shit?
Now this bitch has became a card carrying christian conservative, which by the way was the final straw.
First the bitch had the nerve to talk smack about THE PRESIDENT, BARACK OBAMA, and flaunt it.
Yes she did.
Hey I'm a born and bred Texan, and the reason it's so fucked up is because of idiots like you who think that Rick Perry is the answer.
WHATEVER HO!!! Get a fucking grip.
I'm better.
Comments
Don't let a Ho get ya down... it's not worth it.
Get your ass to Arby's and have a couple Beef & Cheddars. That outta fix ya up nice.
XOXOXOXO
xxalainaxx
PS- my word veri is "testi".. Hee hee!