Slimply Max

We decided on Maxine. But Ho's I'm calling her Max.
She's 100 mutt, saved from the pound via a Walmart. No ideal how big she will get either.
I pray that she will weigh less than 40 lbs full grown.
Anyho. Did I mention that she's an absolute doll?







Comments

Unknown said…
sooooo cute... we just took in a 3 year old beagle mix from the SPCA.... now we have 3 dogs... enjoy!!
Joy said…
Max is adorable!
It's all in the paws... Tar now, at 8 months, weighs 101!! Abby weighs 60. Max is adorable and I'm sure she isn't getting enough cuddling...
loves this!!!!!!!

obie, our new dog, says hi!

xxalainaxx
Maxine von Tughammond!

Maxie for short. Maxie. Maxarella. MiniMax.

My pets always have a thousand nicknames!
Ken Riches said…
I agree with Miss G, Maxie would be great nickname.
Sam said…
Max says hi! Obie! And yes she has a nickname too Miss G. Maxi-Flo.
Mistress Maddie said…
I love Maxine! She is so damn cute! And she has two of the best parents! I love seeing her pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!