The Name Game continues...

Her name hasn't been decided. But after her first visit to the Doc, her first round of shots, and watching the ground fly by through her first discovery of the window seat. This lil gal is just tuckered out.
So her journey begins here with more love than she could possibly know. Bill is helplessly in love, if I could just convince him to let her walk on her own four legs.



Comments

I agree with Bill, she should never
have to walk! About how big do they think she'll get?
Sam said…
Froggy, I missed the vet visit due to the parking situation of our 53 ft trailer and I told Bill that was my one concern. He said the vet only laughed when he asked if she was going to be a lap dog. But she goes back in a month for her second round of shots. Gawd I hope she stays under 50 lbs
Sam said…
Froggy. She is six weeks old a weighs 8lbs and 3 oz. What did Tar/Abby weigh at 6 weeks and is that a guide as to size?
David Dust said…
OMG - so adorable!!!!
Ken Riches said…
Cute little bugger :o)
Mistress Maddie said…
Soooooooooo cute! What kind of puppy is it? And that picture of her looking out the window is pricless! That ho is ready to ride! But I don't know about the name Behula! Where did you get that name? She looks like a Blanche!
Joy said…
I love these pictures! She is the cutest little thing ever!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!