I can't believe that this day arrived
Well ho's it looks like we've made it!!! I often thought we would get here but it seemed so far away.
Yes just a few short weeks ago I blogged about the sunshine of my life, #9 and the horrible news of cancer striking.
Ho's It's with a scream of delight that I say she has finally made it to a smooth patch of blacktop. Yes, she has completed all three phases of her cancer treatment.
The recap goes like this. Chemotherapy, barbaric surgery, and radiation. All done and survived.
To all those who have been affected by cancer, I'm in awe of your courage, strength, and inspiring spirit.
Tug loves his #9 and he is so happy to share all this with you.
So with a pull of the air horn,
Let's ride ho's.
Yes just a few short weeks ago I blogged about the sunshine of my life, #9 and the horrible news of cancer striking.
Ho's It's with a scream of delight that I say she has finally made it to a smooth patch of blacktop. Yes, she has completed all three phases of her cancer treatment.
The recap goes like this. Chemotherapy, barbaric surgery, and radiation. All done and survived.
To all those who have been affected by cancer, I'm in awe of your courage, strength, and inspiring spirit.
Tug loves his #9 and he is so happy to share all this with you.
So with a pull of the air horn,
Let's ride ho's.
Comments
Yah!!! Give her a big hug
next time you're in Nevada!
XOXOXOXO
#9