Don't look Ethel!
WARNING!! if you are easily offended by saggy breast don't look at the photo below
I often travel these roads and see things that make me smile whenever I think of them.
Then at times I am traumatized by other views, such as the one below. If you zoom in you will notice that Patsy has no shirt or bra on. Oh yes she is quite proud of her twins as so was her man friend driving, who made it a point to speed up and slow down for several miles accordingly while squeezing them in our view. This gave Bill ample time to photo while I drove, one of the many boobs put on display just for us.
Now, if you zoom in you may notice some markings, yes hos those are beautiful wings of an angel tattoos that by their markedly stretched out appearance were inked on several dog years ago before the weight and gravity set in. I love the way her twins rest comfortably on her stomach too, let's see Ikea duplicate that.
A small note to add was her illustrious smile which is not displayed in the photo, you see hos during our brief encounter with Patsy, she glanced over ever so seductively at us and smiled! It was at that moment I realized she most likely had been enjoying several Oreos after removing the white icing between them ( Gawd I hate it when people do that).
Now. There are a couple of lessons you should take from this in order to be the best flasher/pervert/attention whore you can be and if by chance you decide to let someone photo this hallmark moment.
1. Always brush and floss.
2. If you do get a tattoo on your boobs take in consideration what will become of it after years of breast feeding, over eating, and gravity. Placement is everything.
There it is hos. The beauty of trucking at 75 mph on a lonely stretch of blacktop.
I often travel these roads and see things that make me smile whenever I think of them.
Then at times I am traumatized by other views, such as the one below. If you zoom in you will notice that Patsy has no shirt or bra on. Oh yes she is quite proud of her twins as so was her man friend driving, who made it a point to speed up and slow down for several miles accordingly while squeezing them in our view. This gave Bill ample time to photo while I drove, one of the many boobs put on display just for us.
Now, if you zoom in you may notice some markings, yes hos those are beautiful wings of an angel tattoos that by their markedly stretched out appearance were inked on several dog years ago before the weight and gravity set in. I love the way her twins rest comfortably on her stomach too, let's see Ikea duplicate that.
A small note to add was her illustrious smile which is not displayed in the photo, you see hos during our brief encounter with Patsy, she glanced over ever so seductively at us and smiled! It was at that moment I realized she most likely had been enjoying several Oreos after removing the white icing between them ( Gawd I hate it when people do that).
Now. There are a couple of lessons you should take from this in order to be the best flasher/pervert/attention whore you can be and if by chance you decide to let someone photo this hallmark moment.
1. Always brush and floss.
2. If you do get a tattoo on your boobs take in consideration what will become of it after years of breast feeding, over eating, and gravity. Placement is everything.
There it is hos. The beauty of trucking at 75 mph on a lonely stretch of blacktop.
Comments
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
xxalainaxx