Ho's The Toy, The Fighter, and The King.
Ho, what the hell are these idiots thinking? Is this just a way to get us to go to the movies more?
TEN BEST PICTURES?? I've tried like hell to watch all the Best Picture nominees. Here's my half ass recap so far.
First?

Toy Story 3. Your kidding right? I've seen it, matter of fact it was the first of all ten I did see. This cartoon is good, but not best picture good. The way I see it and I'm sure I'll be informed of any errors, If you are making a part 2 or part 3, your done no dice and most importantly no best picture. The first movie introduces you to the main characters and it goes from there. Besides the movie kinds of dragged there at the end with the long ass ride to the inferno. The biggest reason for not allowing 10 movies in this category?Finding 10 outstanding movies and this is a fine example.
Next up was,

The Fighter. This movie was a very welcomed surprise. The movie subject was well known to me but what I wasn't expecting was the fine acting of a supporting cast. I CAN NOT say enough about the supporting cast. Melissa Leo (will win Oscar. period.) will forever be Alice Ward. LISTEN Up east coasters go see this movie!! and if you don't leave feeling as if Melissa Leo is Alice Ward ho call me and I WILL refund your movie ticket. Here's the deal. Yes this movie deserves to be up for Best Picture, but the problem is and I only recently figured this out with the help of Roger Ebert. There is only a supporting cast. Mark Wahlberg who is the moves supposedly main character is good, but he is overshadowed by Christian Bale who will also win an Oscar for his performance as a supporting actor.
Excellent comparison? Beyonce being forgotten in the dust by Jennifer Hudson.
One last little tidbit ho's, If you dont watch one other movie go see this movie just for the opportunity to witness cinematography at it's best.... Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the "sister's" which is the siblings of the main character. They deserve a movie and Oscar all to their own. Hell they need to add a category just for these ho's.

Moving on ho.
This King's Speech...
Out of all the previews for any movie I've seen except 127 hours. This movie is the one I wanted to see first.
Boy, what a bummer. The movie is not great. Very Very Good. Not Great. Does that make sense?
I love this type of movie and I loved the ending which I will agree with everybody else is nicely done. But, I am going to just go out on a ledge here and say. It's not best picture in my mind.
Colin Firth is excellent, and I think he will win the best actor category, and this is before I've seen all the other nominees.
So to be Unfair and Unbalanced I will say that the movie is great at times and I just wish somebody will tell me what the hell I was missing.
Another mention. Geoffrey Rush is outstanding in this movie, he is one of the best actors to ever grace the big screen.
My favorite scenes are the unspoken ones where the camera just focuses on his face with silence.
NOW with all that being said, I still very much recommend you go see this movie!!!! I love the monarchy of England and this gives you a inside look at the dearly departed Queen Mum, who I absolutely adored watching.
Ho's that's all I got right now, these ho's are jumping up and down here in Vagina waiting for me to come sign my paperwork so I can slide to Chicago with these damn coffee creamers.
Next up I will tell you about my favorite movie of the year.
I would love to know if any of you have seen these movies and if you can think of anything I missed comment I love hearing about something I may have missed while trying to dig all the burnt pieces of half unpopped popcorn kernels out of the bottom of the bag, you know I'm so easily distracted at times. Yes HO'S I LOVE THE BURNT UP HALF POPPED PIECES! I think they should offer those pieces like Long John Silvers offers the crumbles of batter, you know sort of like an option. "Hey Ho, you want some of this burnt shit on top of yo popcorn?"
one more culinary tip, nothing will fuck up a good bag of popcorn like butter that is half ass warm.
And I'm out
O.K. you dirty ho's know what time it is?
It time to Ride ho.
TEN BEST PICTURES?? I've tried like hell to watch all the Best Picture nominees. Here's my half ass recap so far.
First?
Toy Story 3. Your kidding right? I've seen it, matter of fact it was the first of all ten I did see. This cartoon is good, but not best picture good. The way I see it and I'm sure I'll be informed of any errors, If you are making a part 2 or part 3, your done no dice and most importantly no best picture. The first movie introduces you to the main characters and it goes from there. Besides the movie kinds of dragged there at the end with the long ass ride to the inferno. The biggest reason for not allowing 10 movies in this category?Finding 10 outstanding movies and this is a fine example.
Next up was,
The Fighter. This movie was a very welcomed surprise. The movie subject was well known to me but what I wasn't expecting was the fine acting of a supporting cast. I CAN NOT say enough about the supporting cast. Melissa Leo (will win Oscar. period.) will forever be Alice Ward. LISTEN Up east coasters go see this movie!! and if you don't leave feeling as if Melissa Leo is Alice Ward ho call me and I WILL refund your movie ticket. Here's the deal. Yes this movie deserves to be up for Best Picture, but the problem is and I only recently figured this out with the help of Roger Ebert. There is only a supporting cast. Mark Wahlberg who is the moves supposedly main character is good, but he is overshadowed by Christian Bale who will also win an Oscar for his performance as a supporting actor.
Excellent comparison? Beyonce being forgotten in the dust by Jennifer Hudson.
One last little tidbit ho's, If you dont watch one other movie go see this movie just for the opportunity to witness cinematography at it's best.... Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the "sister's" which is the siblings of the main character. They deserve a movie and Oscar all to their own. Hell they need to add a category just for these ho's.
Moving on ho.
This King's Speech...
Out of all the previews for any movie I've seen except 127 hours. This movie is the one I wanted to see first.
Boy, what a bummer. The movie is not great. Very Very Good. Not Great. Does that make sense?
I love this type of movie and I loved the ending which I will agree with everybody else is nicely done. But, I am going to just go out on a ledge here and say. It's not best picture in my mind.
Colin Firth is excellent, and I think he will win the best actor category, and this is before I've seen all the other nominees.
So to be Unfair and Unbalanced I will say that the movie is great at times and I just wish somebody will tell me what the hell I was missing.
Another mention. Geoffrey Rush is outstanding in this movie, he is one of the best actors to ever grace the big screen.
My favorite scenes are the unspoken ones where the camera just focuses on his face with silence.
NOW with all that being said, I still very much recommend you go see this movie!!!! I love the monarchy of England and this gives you a inside look at the dearly departed Queen Mum, who I absolutely adored watching.
Ho's that's all I got right now, these ho's are jumping up and down here in Vagina waiting for me to come sign my paperwork so I can slide to Chicago with these damn coffee creamers.
Next up I will tell you about my favorite movie of the year.
I would love to know if any of you have seen these movies and if you can think of anything I missed comment I love hearing about something I may have missed while trying to dig all the burnt pieces of half unpopped popcorn kernels out of the bottom of the bag, you know I'm so easily distracted at times. Yes HO'S I LOVE THE BURNT UP HALF POPPED PIECES! I think they should offer those pieces like Long John Silvers offers the crumbles of batter, you know sort of like an option. "Hey Ho, you want some of this burnt shit on top of yo popcorn?"
one more culinary tip, nothing will fuck up a good bag of popcorn like butter that is half ass warm.
And I'm out
O.K. you dirty ho's know what time it is?
It time to Ride ho.
Comments
Always like to hear reviews. Good, bad or indifferent.
TE bought Reds and we watched it the other night. Fun. I like the humor, he likes the shoot 'em up.
Oh, and I agree - Toy Story 3???? Cute but indeed it did get bogged down.
Good luck on the way to Chicago. Try to head to Florida next time!!
#9