Ho's forgive me. i have sinned.

Yes. I bought a damn IPhone. More to come. Doing side by side comparison. Biggest complaint so far? No instruction manual in the box.
Let's talk ho!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments

The Engineer and Gorilla Boy are having long conversations about his new phone. You'd think they were buying a car. The Engineer's phone has to talk to his computer at work and his computer at home and act as calendar, planner, phone and run the plant if needed....
Apple products never have packaged documentation. If you are too dumb to figure it out, they don't want you using their product. That's why I still have my blackberry!
Joy said…
Well, I'll be calling you! Also when I get my Macbook, I'm going to buy the one-to-one help and will also get help with my iPhone. I guess you're right, Miss G, that they would be that way. Hope I can use it!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!