Give me a fucking break Ho's

Give me a fucking break ho's.
Here is what I just love about social networking music critics and personal reviews of Lady Gaga's new song, "Born this Way"

Can you believe all this shit? Oh MY GAWD it's a Madonna remake, oh my gawd she's calling it the millennium gay anthem. oh my gawd it just so unbearable.
Our precious gayjeebusus Madonna forgive us for we have sinned.

This is just a fucking joke right? It's a fucking song people get off the gas already.
Do you not think for one fucking second that she doesn't know her song sounds like one of  Madonna's terrible hits?
Do you think she didn't listen to Madonna during her youth? Think about it.

What is the deal that people just cant wait to rip in to someone. Hey if you ain't got nothing nice to say, then keep your fucking cocksucker shut. How do you like that Ho?

What is really stupid is that here we have one person banging a fucking drum on her own accord and it's like some of the fucking GAYS have been dickmatized by Jerry Falwell in to comparing everything she does to Madonna.

Ho's do you really think either of these ladies is an ORIGINAL?
If you do? Seek therapy.
Ho's I'm here to set the record straight.
IT IS JUST A SONG.
So from here on out let's just tear in to every fucking song written, and there is some pretty awful shit on the radio right now, so this could take awhile, and at times it all sounds the same. Take your pick ho.

I was just reading some ho rant about gay anthems and what they mean to the world and the feeling they made his bustass feel when it was played, and then suck some more dick and so on and so on. Bitch puhlease
Let the Ho do her thang, if she is calling it her gay anthem so be it. This is her time, she's doing what she can to reach the millions that listen to her.
And if you think she is not reaching people, then you are really not paying attention to anything else but yourself.
She is just one more artist in a long list that have made music.
Be it good, bad, right or wrong.

Madonna has came and went. She did her thang. She made a shit load of terrible music,
supported her causes, fucked  a whole bunch of men, and is now living her life with a british accent with the tons of cash she made along the way. ALL facts people so don't think I broke my own statement about not saying anything unless it was nice.

Aw fuck it, I've come this far might as well fire of a few more rounds of ammo::
Look you haven't seen me one time say what I really feel about Vogue, and I'm not. You know why? Because I don't have nothing nice to say about it besides thank gawd it went away. Yes I know I'm a terrible person for not loving it, right? but to those who do, go on with your bad self.
Just so depressing that we have to rip on someone that is really passionate about gay rights. So it's a terrible song, so what it sounds like Madonna's old stuff, so what she's calling it a gay anthem.
I'm just glad we are hearing the word gay more often and it's not beginning or followed by other words like fucking, or cocksucking.

O.k. I'm better. So what else? Oh Who else is ready for summer?
Hehe.

Let's Ride ho.

Comments

David Dust said…
SING IT, Sister!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
At least spring! This morning, coming in from the dark, trying to convince Abby to give me a poop sample, I saw a little spider on the side of the house. *Warm* enough for spideries to start hatching.
testify!

i don't care for lady gaga or madonna but i find lada gaga to be a better performer/ artist. she seems like she would be cooler to hang out with too.


xxalainaxx
Mistress Maddie said…
You have always cracked my ass up tootes! And thank you sweets for your nice words!

XOXOXOXOXOX-
Joy said…
Let me see if I understand what's going on. You're having a hissy fit, right?

LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!