Caption this

Actually door at the TastyKake plant I picked up at in Pennsylvania. Big enough for a person to fit in.
I had several thoughts race through my mind.
Well Ho's tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.

Comments

David Dust said…
Sis -

Tastykake?!? Biatch - I need you to pick me up a case of Butterscotch Krimpets and get them up to NYC PRONTO!!!

Also some peanut butter Kandy Kakes. And throw in some Koffee Kakes because you never know when you might need 'em.

Honey, we take our Tastykakes SERIOUSLY in Pennsyltucky!!

XOXOXO
Behind that door are 7,000 PMS-ing women. Enter at extreme peril if you are not chocolate and woe to you if you are male....
Let's just hope it is used for inbound deliveries only!!
Mistress Maddie said…
Sam honey you so DON'T want to know what this little piggy was thinking! And where in Pa? I could have fix you a big ole lunch honey.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!