Another Oscar hopeful






Well Ho's I've seen another Oscar contender. "The Social Network".

Look maybe I'm just stupid or something. I don't get what the whole fuss about this movie is.
I was reading some of the reviews by other bloggers and they just went on and on about this fabulous movie.
Hey it's about the beginning of Facebook. It also portrays Mark Zuckerburg as trying to steal the ideal and fuck everybody else along with being a complete douche bag and believe me that is putting it nicely. That's the whole movie.
Anyho maybe somebody can tell me why I wasn't blown away by this movie? Gawd I hope "Winter's Bone" is better

I'm just going to go out on a limb here, IT WASN'T BEST PICTURE GOOD, PEOPLE!!!

Let's Ride Ho's.

Comments

I haven't even heard about Winter's Bone... looked it up, looks interesting.
Anonymous said…
I deleted my FB account after seeing this. Well, I'd been thinking about doing it anyway, but this was the tipping point. FB is the largest personal database in the world - something kinda creepy about that.
Winter's Bone is dark and dreary with some slow spots, but Jennifer's performance alone makes it worth the watch...really hope she takes home the Oscar. If you've seen the movie and wonder if people really still live like this, then be sure to see 'The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.' It's a documentary, and free on Netflix.
Sam said…
Thank You Electa for the heads up on Winter's Bone, I've been to West Vagina as I refer to it, I think I know exactly what you are talking about.
I'm still on facebook though.
Joy said…
Is that about Jessco, Electa? I've seen the documentary about him. Funny and sad at the same time.
Anonymous said…
Joy, there was a documentary about Jessco years ago, but I didn't see that. This doc is more up to date about the entire White clan. Glad I watched it, but don't think I'll ever get it scrubbed from my brain.
How the heck are ya, lady? ((huggss))

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!