Nominations for Idiot of the Year have begun..

Our first Nominee is... Ms. Sara Failin.
Everybody calm the fuck down, Tugboat has this.
No, I'm not going to begin loose rhetoric about how we should chase her down in a helicopter as she runs for her life.
No, I'm going to do as Michael Jackson would.
I'm going to just let it simmer, let it burn.
HEEE HEE HEE
Isn't this great! More evidence on how this woman thinks, which is not at all.
But we knew this already.
Sarah Palin: Palin unapologetic after criticism tied to Arizona shootings - latimes.com

advice for those running against anyone being backed by her in the next election. Replay that sound bite of Ms. Douchebag yelling "Reload" over and over again. That should just about do it.

I'm going to draw a line that will not go anywhere or make any sense what so ever. Hopefully someone out there will see where it goes. But for some odd reason when someone says this cunts name it oddly reminds me of one person.
Madeline Murray O'hare.
Yes dear jesus she does.(please forgive me Ms. Madeline)
For those younger folks, back in the day just the mention of Madeline's name would send a good god fearing man to his gun cabinet, and a good god fearing woman to her phone to call and tell her other ho's just how horrible this woman was.
Ms. O'hare made for good TV. Her appearances on Phil Donahue and morning news shows was the stuff legends are made of. She made Ann Coulter look like Ms. Huxtable.

How this happens that I think of one when the other is mentioned,  I'll never know, but I do know this? they both made a bunch of crazy ramblings that just about terrified one half, and entertained the other.
In being fair and balanced I will have to say that Ms. O'hare never killed anything on TV.
They both seemed to always lead the news.
Yes Ho's. For some unknown reason Failin reminds me of Ms. O'hare.
To bad MMO had to be whacked to death in a million tiny pieces, she would have surely had fun throwing fireballs at Libby Thacher (you will never get this one in a million years, and yes it was very very mean I admit)
Anyho. Maybe someone can tell me why I think of these two as one. Pailin and O'hare.

On a lighter note our second nominee is...
Poor Poor Ted Williams the man with the golden voice and black sharpie.
Gawd love him. It was an uplifting story to say the least. Now it appears he is in Los Angeles which means his every move will be documented. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love this story. But there is only one ending.
I'm taking a fund offering for his next pack of Sharpies
Below is what I like to call the many faces of Ted Williams. Yes Ho's when I see these mugshot several things go through my mind but enquiring mind want to know,  Who the hell cuts his hair?  Furthermore, They didn't have a stylist standing by when my mugshot was taken, and I sure the fuck don't remember getting told to look at what's in my hand.
Every single picture says something different to me too. My favorite would have to be the surgical mask protecting his chin, or no maybe its the one under it?
Someone brilliant needs to caption each and everyone of these photos. PRICELESS I tell you
join us next time when we will announce the other nominees.

Let's Ride Ho's!

Comments

Latest! He is going to rehab. I thought he was already clean! Apparently the dust up with one of his daughters (that caused the police to visit) was about a bottle of vodka he had consumed along with two different kinds of beer. I read an interesting article about taking such fellows in hand, provide them with housing and a job and supervise and support. Once they are left to their own devices they are back on the street and drunk. Someone needs to find something to switch off the addiction gene.

Glad to see you back. One way you can communicate the post is to go to tinyurl.com, enter in the link to your blog and then post the link in your Twitter post. Shorter that way. Hmmm - wonder if that would work on a phone. I am so phone challenged....

xoxoxox
David Dust said…
I nominate this for "Blog Post of the Year"!!! I know the year is still young, but I smell a winner...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
David Dust said…
In reference to what Froggy said - you can also go to www.twitterfeed.com and set it up so blog posts automatically get tweeted. It's easy - even I was able to figure it out.
kayce. said…
In being fair and balance I will have to say that Ms. O'hare never killed anything on TV.

THIS! i second the nomination for blog post of 2011. :D
Unknown said…
Nicely written. Brought a smile to my jaded lips.
on mmo- she was the atheist cat lover right???? didn't someone in her family off her and then ended up not getting dick because she left all the $$$ to her cats or something????


i think it's a fair comparison- both women can be seen as people who whored the media for their gain.

ps love the pic!

xxalainaxx
Joy said…
Didn't I tell you that guy wouldn't be able to handle all the attention, etc? Sad but true. This is an excellent post!! Well done! xoxoxoxox
I see the some similarities between MMO and Pailin. Both were polarizing bitches. Both were deranged media whores. And both trotted their family into the limelight whether they wanted to be there are not! But there is one distinct difference in their diatribes: MMO had very few followers, even though her poorly made arguments made a lot of rational sense; while Pailin has TONS of followers, even though her poorly made arguments make NO sense!

And wasn't Libby Thatcher the sister on that TV show with the little handicapped boy? Didn't follow the reference but I recognized the name!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!