My trip to Mecca er Church
Yes, I'm getting all duded up for my Bi-annual trip to Church. Trust me if the First Presbyterian Church burst in to flames its just little ol' me entering the door.
I kid I kid. Damn can't you all just enjoy some humor.
Anyho, here is what I will be wearing. Minus the hair.
Yes, those are cowboy boots. Ostrich quill. We were poor and either my Dad or I had to choose which one of us would attend Church with the dress shoes on.
Yes, that is my very first pretend girlfriend. A very lovely girl who I still speak with. She TERRIFIED me, gawd I just knew if I didn't break up with her soon I would have to kiss her instead my high school crush. Darren F.
So, I broke her heart in a million little pieces. I mean who wouldn't recover from losing such a hunk as myself. Damn I had it going on with those Polyester faux jeans. One last little tidbit of love. The jacket was to small, that's why I couldn't cross my arms all the way, but you already knew that didn't you.
Love Tug.
Go in peace, ho
I kid I kid. Damn can't you all just enjoy some humor.
Anyho, here is what I will be wearing. Minus the hair.
Yes, those are cowboy boots. Ostrich quill. We were poor and either my Dad or I had to choose which one of us would attend Church with the dress shoes on.
Yes, that is my very first pretend girlfriend. A very lovely girl who I still speak with. She TERRIFIED me, gawd I just knew if I didn't break up with her soon I would have to kiss her instead my high school crush. Darren F.
So, I broke her heart in a million little pieces. I mean who wouldn't recover from losing such a hunk as myself. Damn I had it going on with those Polyester faux jeans. One last little tidbit of love. The jacket was to small, that's why I couldn't cross my arms all the way, but you already knew that didn't you.
Love Tug.
Go in peace, ho

Comments
Merry Christmas Ho.
XOXOXOXO
I think I had that same polyester suit- did it have a reversible vest and a piar of plaid pants also?