SUPERHO!!!
Yes that is the only word that I can possibly use to describe #9. SUPERHO!!! That is one tough old broad, as my Mom would say.
She has made such a remarkable recovery and I'm just amazed at her.
My heart is so full, and I feel that things have finally come to a halt in their downhill skid.
The Cancer is now gone, and so are her old twins Lotty and Dotty as I have named them, but in their place are two High siddy ho's who have yet to be named.
They really aren't boobies yet, just expander's. The new twins will come several months down the road.
You want to know a real fuck you story? Most insurance companies cover a busted ass wig to cover your head when you go through Chemo. But does #9's? Hell no. Son of a bitches. We are headed to the Cancer Center tomorrow to pick out a big ol' Texas hair type wig if they have any. I say fire engine red should be her new hair color but she insist it will take away from her hour glass figure.
Now, her MIL is another fucking story. I am miserable. This treacherous ho needs to go. I seen a little spark in ol' #9 and I gotta feeling the MIL is going to be booking her a ticket back to the Lubbock any day now. I have faith HO'S!!The only joy I have besides #9 making a amazing recovery is that her kids think that Tugboat rules the damn world, yes ho's I'm ranked Number 1 in adoration.
Take that and put it in your oxygen hose, heifer.
Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving. I know I will.
And Thank all you ho's for all the well wishes, it meant the world to this old trucker.
XOXOXOXO
Let's Eat HO'S!!!
She has made such a remarkable recovery and I'm just amazed at her.
My heart is so full, and I feel that things have finally come to a halt in their downhill skid.
The Cancer is now gone, and so are her old twins Lotty and Dotty as I have named them, but in their place are two High siddy ho's who have yet to be named.
They really aren't boobies yet, just expander's. The new twins will come several months down the road.
You want to know a real fuck you story? Most insurance companies cover a busted ass wig to cover your head when you go through Chemo. But does #9's? Hell no. Son of a bitches. We are headed to the Cancer Center tomorrow to pick out a big ol' Texas hair type wig if they have any. I say fire engine red should be her new hair color but she insist it will take away from her hour glass figure.
Now, her MIL is another fucking story. I am miserable. This treacherous ho needs to go. I seen a little spark in ol' #9 and I gotta feeling the MIL is going to be booking her a ticket back to the Lubbock any day now. I have faith HO'S!!The only joy I have besides #9 making a amazing recovery is that her kids think that Tugboat rules the damn world, yes ho's I'm ranked Number 1 in adoration.
Take that and put it in your oxygen hose, heifer.
Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving. I know I will.
And Thank all you ho's for all the well wishes, it meant the world to this old trucker.
XOXOXOXO
Let's Eat HO'S!!!
Comments
three cheers for tug
three cheers for all the fighters and survivors out there!
no love to the insurance company over the hair issue. can we write them a letter about how much they suck?
xxalainaxx
They need more than a letter, but he we got this. Thanks
kayce, I just thank bejeebus that she aint my family. She is #9's pain in the ass. I only have to tolerate her a very few times a year.
Have a good Thanksgiving despite foreign bodies and all.