I didn't say it wasn't going to hurt.
#9 is resting and the Doctor said she may go home tomorrow, dear lord how they came up with that conclusion I'll never know. Really? I cant see it. She was in some terrible pain, and the morphine was only temporary.
I couldn't bare to hang around and see it.
Yes there was another go round with the mother fucking insurance company at the last minute, it involved the use of Alloderm. Now before all the bullshit began two weeks ago this product was approved to help the connective tissue under her new expander's. Apparently this is a very expensive item. $40,000 is what I was told.
Anyho, it was approved before the last surgery. Then just before being wheeled in the ER, the staff explains to us it has been denied.
Tomorrow we will see how this all plays out though.
This is one of #9's favorite songs ever. After losing Mom, we felt like orphans.
We have always faced every ordeal head on. Often at times #8 and Bill are completely jealous of our bond (which we absolutely love).
We have always cherished life, family, and most importantly each other through everything. So here we are making our way through another trial.
Sis I love you, and maybe this will help take your mind off the hurt.
Love Sam
I couldn't bare to hang around and see it.
Yes there was another go round with the mother fucking insurance company at the last minute, it involved the use of Alloderm. Now before all the bullshit began two weeks ago this product was approved to help the connective tissue under her new expander's. Apparently this is a very expensive item. $40,000 is what I was told.
Anyho, it was approved before the last surgery. Then just before being wheeled in the ER, the staff explains to us it has been denied.
Tomorrow we will see how this all plays out though.
This is one of #9's favorite songs ever. After losing Mom, we felt like orphans.
We have always faced every ordeal head on. Often at times #8 and Bill are completely jealous of our bond (which we absolutely love).
We have always cherished life, family, and most importantly each other through everything. So here we are making our way through another trial.
Sis I love you, and maybe this will help take your mind off the hurt.
Love Sam
Comments
Hopefully that will be the last glitch and smooth sailing from here on out.
the insurance people need to quit being fuckwads and provide the services that they are contracted to provide.
keep givin' them hell!
xxalainaxx
best wishes to you & #9 ~ you're lucky to have each other!
XOXOXOXO
Hope everything works out
big hugs to all of you!