Dear Insurance Company:
In the words of a song by CeeLo Green.
Fuck you!
yes folks the Insurance company that covers #9 has pulled every last stop known to man. These ho's have earned a first row seat in the smoking section when they depart this world. How could you possibly sleep at night knowing that someone's life is at hand?
Enough already
Well, tomorrow the 19th is the day of our double mastectomy. Yes, I will be a total wreck until #9 comes home. But, I will be staying very busy. The kids will all still be going to school, and someone has to keep McDonalds and their McRib campaign profitable.
I probably will just sit in the parking lot of the hospital until I hear from #8 telling me #9 is in her room resting comfortably. Did I mention that I can't stand hospitals? In all honesty I will be there though. If #9 can face her fear of going under, surely I can stand by her side.
For obvious reasons #9 and I are not crazy about the health system. Which I promise to blog about soon.
For right now? We are going to fly through this shit, and then get #9's crazy ass Mother in law on a plane back to right wing conservative Lubbock, Texas. Don't get me started.
I have my very own Sarah Palin nightmare going on right here in the house, except this dream is happening everyday.
Anyways Ho's, here's to crossed fingers and toes.
Let's get some new titties!!!
Fuck you!
yes folks the Insurance company that covers #9 has pulled every last stop known to man. These ho's have earned a first row seat in the smoking section when they depart this world. How could you possibly sleep at night knowing that someone's life is at hand?
Enough already
Well, tomorrow the 19th is the day of our double mastectomy. Yes, I will be a total wreck until #9 comes home. But, I will be staying very busy. The kids will all still be going to school, and someone has to keep McDonalds and their McRib campaign profitable.
I probably will just sit in the parking lot of the hospital until I hear from #8 telling me #9 is in her room resting comfortably. Did I mention that I can't stand hospitals? In all honesty I will be there though. If #9 can face her fear of going under, surely I can stand by her side.
For obvious reasons #9 and I are not crazy about the health system. Which I promise to blog about soon.
For right now? We are going to fly through this shit, and then get #9's crazy ass Mother in law on a plane back to right wing conservative Lubbock, Texas. Don't get me started.
I have my very own Sarah Palin nightmare going on right here in the house, except this dream is happening everyday.
Anyways Ho's, here's to crossed fingers and toes.
Let's get some new titties!!!
Comments
I'll be thinking about you and #9 all day today. Please keep us posted.
And please try not to strangle your Sarah Palin wannabe...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX