Samsung Fascinate Review

Well after 7 days of very hard use, I can report this on my new phone.

It works better than I could ever imagine. Do any of you remember the commercial with the IPhone when they would seamlessly download pages at a blink of an eye, only to buy an iPhone and realize that this most likely was done while running off wifi? Well ho's this phone moves from page to page so quickly that my ADD has no time to kick in.
My blackberry took forever to download anything off the browser, except the My Verizon bill pay. This new phone just fly's between pages, and the screen is a thing of beauty. For hours I've sat and just played and played with this phone.
I could go on and on about just how much I love it, so I'll cut to the car chase and tell you what I don't like about it.
Nothing. If I have any complaints I guess It would be the battery life. But once again this could be to the fact that I am on it so much.
The reviews I've read have kept referring to the Bing search. Look I just downloaded the google maps, and search engine from the free apps and they work beautifully. So what's the big deal?
Anyway, this is the ho truth.
Now, here is a little something to ponder.
Verizon is rolling out 4g service and plans to have 38 markets up quickly, and along with this will be new phones to accommodate this service. Wonder if this phone will be upgraded?
Anyho, I forgot to mention that I purchased my phone through wirefly. It was cheaper than the Verizon website or store was offering.
So until It starts acting up I can give this thing
5 ho stars!!!
Off to San Francisco!!!
Let's Ride Ho's!

Comments

glad technology pleases for once!!
Joy said…
I'm getting one of those or a Droid. I've heard glowing reports on those, too. It sounds awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!