Ding Dong the Bitch is dead.
Finally. My love affair with Blackberry is over. Thank Gawd. It ended on a lonely Thursday in Fargo, North Dakota.
So what am I doing now? Well Ho's, Tug has a brand new love.
The Samsung Fascinate.
I will update you on it's durability and reliability. As of right at this moment I am in awe of it.
This ho is fast fast fast.
But will this love affair last? We will see. If any of you know Tug, then you know Tug will put this phone through all kinds of obstacle courses.
Currently I'm using it as a wifi hotspot and it is leaps and bounds better than the old tethered usb cord used by blackberry and the broadband access.
Here is a photo taken with this remarkable camera phone.
Let's Ride Ho's
So what am I doing now? Well Ho's, Tug has a brand new love.
The Samsung Fascinate.
I will update you on it's durability and reliability. As of right at this moment I am in awe of it.
This ho is fast fast fast.
But will this love affair last? We will see. If any of you know Tug, then you know Tug will put this phone through all kinds of obstacle courses.
![]() |
| Black River Falls, WI |
Here is a photo taken with this remarkable camera phone.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments
be well!
xxalainaxx