Over and out
Well good buddies it's been a great ride and I've enjoyed every moment of it.
I'd like to thank so many of you for all the comments and heartfelt wishes. They have meant the world to me.
As Tug finds a parking spot in the Truck stop of life, I want to take a moment and thank those who really have made me feel special, if not loved.
Beginning with my Cuz, thanks for dragging me kicking and screaming over to the blog world.
To David, Joy, Froggy, Miss Ginger, Mrs. A, and kayce thank you, the kindness and encouragement is beyond what I could put here in words. THANK YOU.
It has been the ride of my life and I have tremendous respect and love for all of you.
To the 36 other followers and you know who you are. Thank you also for stopping by and reading what Tug was up to, it was an honor.
As for Me?
Tugboat has decided to stand beside #9 and fight the good fight. It's what she would do for me. It's what any brother would do for his little sister period. Besides, Mom always showed us this first hand. If your sibling even hints at trouble, have your ass front and center pronto. Hell, the way I see it this is an easy battle.
This may be the end of the road for ol tug, but I'll still be reading the blogs. So keep the pedal to the metal and we out.
So as I sign off one last time.
Remember always
Let's Ride Ho's!
Love TUGBOAT

Comments
Shalom
Take care of you, and her.
xxalainaxx
froggy- I will continue to twit. maybe a new blog about #9 and our battle.
Bob- Thank you Sir, and keep the great blogging up. You inspire me.
Mrs. A- You are family to me. We will be keeping in contact.
Call me if yall just need to talk or need anything! I love you guys :-)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Maddie
OMG-My word verification word is tranny!!!!!!!!