Untitled
I really didn't have anything witty to place as the title of this post.
Anyways guys here's the deal.
#9 aka my younger sister is having a lump in her breast checked out today. It was discovered by a mammogram she had performed for her 40th Birthday a few days ago.
It may be and I believe it is, nothing. I'll soon be here blogging about it and making ridiculous jokes about the whole ordeal.
The good? We have no instance of Breast cancer in our family. We do have a history of ovarian cancer.
The bad? A small lump under her arm.
More will be known when she gets her biopsy results back.
Regardless of any of it, She will be fine. She's a tough as nails.
My post will sporadic for awhile so everybody take care and I'll update this with good news in just a few days.
Tug
Anyways guys here's the deal.
#9 aka my younger sister is having a lump in her breast checked out today. It was discovered by a mammogram she had performed for her 40th Birthday a few days ago.
It may be and I believe it is, nothing. I'll soon be here blogging about it and making ridiculous jokes about the whole ordeal.
The good? We have no instance of Breast cancer in our family. We do have a history of ovarian cancer.
The bad? A small lump under her arm.
More will be known when she gets her biopsy results back.
Regardless of any of it, She will be fine. She's a tough as nails.
My post will sporadic for awhile so everybody take care and I'll update this with good news in just a few days.
Tug
Comments
Let us know. Tell Janna we love her. and you too!!!
Donna
xxalainaxx