Monday Monday
Well at least be thankful you ain't the lil guy here. Yes ho's today is Monday, all day long.
Leaving Michigan headed for Houston.
My memories of Michigan are less impressive than I remember. (Sorry Mrs. A)
Even though I'm in the far west part of the state which is referred to as Michiana, a combination of Michigan and Indiana, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this area is uglier than Detroit which by the way I really like.
The one thing I really love is that the Michigan State Trooper vehicles have that one big red light on top of the roof like way back in the day.
Well ho's I've been working on my visit post with Bill.
Why the hold up? Well mostly due to the fact I've still not purchased a laptop and all post are done on my Blackberry.
Hopefully a Best buy will spring up on my way south. Until then you will just have to keep checking back here for the scoop.
Maybe I'll get a chance to see my first ever drag show. I need to check Ms. Ginger Grants schedule and see if she has a show. One last thing that has happened quite often lately.
Why do certain individuals find it entertaining to scribble on the back end of a trailer in the dirt covered film "Show Me your Hooter's"?
And why do women and one oddball man follow these request?
I've seen more titties lately than a drunk tourist at Mardi Gras.
Let's crank it up and ride Ho's!
Leaving Michigan headed for Houston.
My memories of Michigan are less impressive than I remember. (Sorry Mrs. A)
Even though I'm in the far west part of the state which is referred to as Michiana, a combination of Michigan and Indiana, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this area is uglier than Detroit which by the way I really like.
The one thing I really love is that the Michigan State Trooper vehicles have that one big red light on top of the roof like way back in the day.
Well ho's I've been working on my visit post with Bill.
Why the hold up? Well mostly due to the fact I've still not purchased a laptop and all post are done on my Blackberry.
Hopefully a Best buy will spring up on my way south. Until then you will just have to keep checking back here for the scoop.
Maybe I'll get a chance to see my first ever drag show. I need to check Ms. Ginger Grants schedule and see if she has a show. One last thing that has happened quite often lately.
Why do certain individuals find it entertaining to scribble on the back end of a trailer in the dirt covered film "Show Me your Hooter's"?
And why do women and one oddball man follow these request?
I've seen more titties lately than a drunk tourist at Mardi Gras.
Let's crank it up and ride Ho's!

Comments
xxalainaxx
Do the people that ride really close to your bumper for good gas mileage make you nervous? It makes me nervous just seeing it!