LIVE LATEBREAKING NEWS!
THIS JUST IN...
I've just been informed that my precious Shrek glass from Mickey D's is dangerous!
My lovely Cuz, DK, gave me a heads up Apparently there is some toxic chemical causing a recall
What's a ho to do? I feel it will be valuable in the future.
Hum? Anyone have space in a cabinet?
On second thought there are some "friends" out there that have Bday's coming up.
I'm joking people I would never give a toxic gift as a present. Hell no, I'd give it away before that
I've just been informed that my precious Shrek glass from Mickey D's is dangerous!
My lovely Cuz, DK, gave me a heads up Apparently there is some toxic chemical causing a recall
What's a ho to do? I feel it will be valuable in the future.
Hum? Anyone have space in a cabinet?
On second thought there are some "friends" out there that have Bday's coming up.
I'm joking people I would never give a toxic gift as a present. Hell no, I'd give it away before that

Comments