Ho ALERT!

Its here again.
They bi annual DOT enforcement of commercial trucks
Good grief! This happens at least twice a year it runs from today thru Thursday at midnight.
What is it? Well it's a coordinated effort by local, state, and government agencies who set up a checkpoint area where trucks and drivers will be checked for any violations. They go over trucks, trailers, and drivers paper work making sure it all legit.
I'm working for a company now that has all its Trucks and trailers in tip top shape along with my fool proof electronic logs, well ho's Tug is looking sweet.

After yesterdays post, I wanted to clear something up.
Tug is in a very good place.
There is a lot I want to say and I feel now is the best time for it. Which means stay tuned for NEWS!
To Froggy, Joy, Tawnya, and David thank you for the kind words. Very uplifting!

Luv Tug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!