Food Review

I'm at Nashville's Famous "Jacks"
BarBQue
I had a sausage sandwich, sorry no photo's because I hiccuped and inhaled it
Still one the 10 best in America!
They have two locations and it is safe to say that the original downtown location is the better of the two
I'm currently at the 2nd location which is still quite good.
The only thing missing?
Joy.
They call their sausage and brisket "Texas Style" I'm curious as to why but my best guess is because they slow smoke the meat. Which is the only way they cook it in Texas.
Also, all the side items like potatoe salad, mac and cheese, greens, and Texas toast are quite good. All homemade. Jack's has three different sauces and each one is good on it's own. A real plus? the meats are all served dry so that you can decide how and what type of BBQ sauce you want.
Let's ride ho's

Comments

See, I wasn't joking. I love you to much to have you poisoned by some lead based ass while, trying to enjoy a cold beverage :-)
Be careful out there
Love ya
Joy said…
I'll be there with you next time! I've never been to those. Where are they?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!