Blame it on me

Sometimes you can work it out…sometimes you can't
Sometimes you're forced to watch everything fall apart…its out of your hands

Sometimes leaving is easy…sometimes it ain't
Sometimes it hurts to know the lovin' you had is slowly fading away

You can say whatever you like
As long as we just say goodbye

Blame it on me
Say it's my fault
Say that I left you outside in the cold with a broken heart

I really don't care…I ain't cryin' no more
Say I'm a liar, a cheater say anything that you want
As long as it's over

I ain't a quitter…I just ain't the type

I tried to see it through
I tried to make it to the finishing line

Oohh you thought it was meant to be
I admit…so did I

Every once in a while you think you figured it out...
Sometimes you're not right

You can say what ever you like
As long as we just say good bye

Blame it on me
Say it's my fault
Say that I left you outside in the cold with a broken heart

I really don't care…I ain't cryin' no more
Say I'm a liar, a cheater, say anything that you want
As long as it's over

Yes I love you but I really gotta lose you… freedoms where I want to be
Yes I'll probably always love you but I'm over…I gotta do this for me
Cause its over

Comments

kayce. said…
sing that crisette, honey! *hug*
((((tug)))))

once upon a time i was singing that same song, plus 'since u been gone' (kelly clarkston). it was a HUGE leap of faith for me, because for once i put the faith in myself instead of someone else and you know what, it sucked at first but in the long run it has paid off more times then i can count.

it's okay to say no, it's okay to walk away and still wonder if...

take care of you first and the rest will follow.

xxalainaxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said…
I've been there, too, in a similar situation. Perfect song for it. Mrs. Miss A is right.

Hugs!!
Joy said…
For the record, I'm sad about you and Bill and wish it could have worked out.
Took me a couple visits to figure out anything to say - then Joy said it.
But you need to stay safe and sane and happy or we'll worry about you!
Joy said…
And Froggy added the rest of what I wanted to say.
Angel said…
Hugs sweetie...lots and lots of hugs for you. XOXOXOX
kim said…
oh sweetie..I soo feel your pain, I already put Kelly Clarkson's song "Already Gone" on my phone for whenever my ex calls...it's painful but we both knew it was over awhile ago, we just kept ignoring all the signs, hoping it would go away....now we're both better off......

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!