I'm back and boy did I make a big splash in North Dakota

Hey Ho's
Yes Tugboat is back and boy do I have a story to tell...

Well as you all know I left Betsy in the dust and found greener pasture in North Dakota. All trucking companies require new drivers to attend an orientation so that you can get acquainted with the way things operate.
NO two companies do things alike. This is particularly true about the new company that employed me.
Ho's the paperwork is ungodly. There is a form for everything. But before I get all sidetracked, let me tell you about my time during orientation.
First things first, when hired by a trucking company they make arrangements to get you to their yard or corporate headquarters for your training.
Usually this is by B U S and ho's Tug does not ride Buses.
My transportation was a one way rental via hertz. Companies will reimburse those who drive or fly, and my new employer had a $200 limit.
Anyho.
Orientation last 3 to 4 days, with two of those days required for a drug test.
They put us up at a Days Inn in Fargo which by the way leads me to my big splash.

So after arriving Sunday evening I felt what better way to unwind but to relax in the huge indoor hot tub.
Walking into the hot tub area I noticed a young couple with small child checking it out too, they were still dressed and the little girl had put her feet in the water. She was ohhing and ahhing. It was really cute.
They had just checked in to the hotel and wanted to look at the Hot Tub first.

Tug walks over and places his phone and keys in a nearby chair before edging to the steps and rail of the tub. Now when I look down all I see are bubbles, and I cant really make out the steps so I grab hold of the rail and start to ease my foot off into the bubbly hot water.
All of a sudden my  weight shifts and the step is nowhere to be found, ho's  with my last breath of air I scream "T I M B E RRRR" Bitch we are going down. Paul Bunyon ain't got shit on me.
I could do nothing but close me eyes and plug my nose. Gawd I hope I don't hit my head or anything.
The tsunami that evolved next was unreal, as I popped up and wiped the water from my eyes the first thing I noticed was that my phone was wet. Damn!!! not till I remembered  the sweet little girl at the edge did I look over my shoulder.
There standing with a look I shall never to soon forget- were three very wet people.
The water must have splashed quite high, especially after seeing the Mom's updo was now a downdo.
Before I could apologize they exited stage right.
So this was the beginning of my orientation. Ho's this would not be the highlight of the trip.
Oh no, the highlight would come later while attending my first strip bar ever. To bad it was an all female affair.
Enough on this next blog.
Currently I'm in Wyoming, on my way to Vegas with my first load.
Ho's the story just keep on coming.
But for now Tug is beat and the memory foam is calling my name.

Let's Sleep Ho's

Comments

David Dust said…
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
LOLOLOL! We are just one for a big entrance!
Jacki said…
How in the hell did I not realize you had a blog?

That story is priceless, I had to read it aloud to my sister in law.
Ken Riches said…
Way to make a splash :o)
Joy said…
Leave it to you to let 'em know the Tug is in the tub! LOL
kayce. said…
LMAO!!! omg, tug ~ only you, babe. i would love to know whether you saw these folks again... maybe over the free continental breakfast? :D <333
Bob said…
Up-do to down-do in a nanosecond!
Love it!


Word verification is "flubs" which suits the post to a T.
Tawnya said…
Oh My!!!! LOL... Sheesh. Well, at least you got to relax, right?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!