Half way there.
Well Ho's a million tears and 620 miles later, Tug has made it half way to Fargo. I'm currently in Kansas City and have decided to call it a night.
Bill and I passed each other in separate cars last night in Amarillo. I was dropping Betsy off and he was headed to his hotel. It was a shocker because I wanted to talk to him. We locked eyes for just a second as if it was like old times, only to be reminded that it was not old times.
This hasn't been easy, and yes I've been told a million times. It will get better.
I have a feeling that it will get worse before it gets better. Why? Because I know last night was most likely that last time I will ever look at the Man I love, and letting go after so many years together fucking sucks. It was suppose to be forever.
Well, we will see.
Anyho.
Bill and I passed each other in separate cars last night in Amarillo. I was dropping Betsy off and he was headed to his hotel. It was a shocker because I wanted to talk to him. We locked eyes for just a second as if it was like old times, only to be reminded that it was not old times.
This hasn't been easy, and yes I've been told a million times. It will get better.
I have a feeling that it will get worse before it gets better. Why? Because I know last night was most likely that last time I will ever look at the Man I love, and letting go after so many years together fucking sucks. It was suppose to be forever.
Well, we will see.
Anyho.
Comments
PLEASE know that you are loved, and you have friends who care about you. Hopefully that can help you through! And if I were there, I'd give you a big makeup-smeared hug and some red lipmarks on your sweet cheek! Take care, my friend, and keep us posted!
xxalainaxx