Gloom, despair, and agony on me...
Hee-Hawwwww, he he a ha ha ha.
Yes Ho's I've read all the comments from my last couple of post and today is a GOOD DAY!!!
I had a good nights rest and the coffee is brewing. I'm going to take my sweet ass time getting to the car and just breathe.
I'm looking on the brighter side of life today.
I refuse to be sad!!
Anyho. Since I really hadn't said much on the Fargo blast. Let me be the first to say it. FARGO?
I've been there a couple times passing through with a load. If this had been the middle of the winter, then I'm almost positive I would've thought twice about taking a job there. You see even though you don't have to live in North Dakota to work for this firm, times will come when you need to go by the yard for repairs, or paperwork. My thoughts are maybe by the time winter rolls back around, I will have come to love my job so much that the cold won't cause me to seek warmer employment. Gawd why cant there be a driver position open in Key West?
I HATE THE COLD WEATHER. PERIOD.
Thanks everyone for the encouragement too. It means so much to me.
So many times I would hear a friend, or family member talking about heartbreak, and think that why don't they just dust themselves off and move on. Biatch, I know now that talking about it is the easy part.
On a lighter note. For those of you who have never been to Kansas City before, let me be your info guide. I've traveled through this city several times and it is huge. Over two million people live here and it is divided by a state line, the larger population lives on the Missouri side. There is plenty to do and see here so family trips are ideal.
Enough with the blah blah blah, now let's get down to the grub. Ho's they have B B Q here and some will argue it's the best in the World. If anybody knows about BBQ it's me. SO, I've never eaten BBQ here but that will change at noon. I'll give you a complete unbiased food review later tonight.
Oops gotta go ho's.
Let's Ride... Dontchaknow. Aye
Yes Ho's I've read all the comments from my last couple of post and today is a GOOD DAY!!!
I had a good nights rest and the coffee is brewing. I'm going to take my sweet ass time getting to the car and just breathe.
I'm looking on the brighter side of life today.
I refuse to be sad!!
Anyho. Since I really hadn't said much on the Fargo blast. Let me be the first to say it. FARGO?
I've been there a couple times passing through with a load. If this had been the middle of the winter, then I'm almost positive I would've thought twice about taking a job there. You see even though you don't have to live in North Dakota to work for this firm, times will come when you need to go by the yard for repairs, or paperwork. My thoughts are maybe by the time winter rolls back around, I will have come to love my job so much that the cold won't cause me to seek warmer employment. Gawd why cant there be a driver position open in Key West?
I HATE THE COLD WEATHER. PERIOD.
Thanks everyone for the encouragement too. It means so much to me.
So many times I would hear a friend, or family member talking about heartbreak, and think that why don't they just dust themselves off and move on. Biatch, I know now that talking about it is the easy part.
On a lighter note. For those of you who have never been to Kansas City before, let me be your info guide. I've traveled through this city several times and it is huge. Over two million people live here and it is divided by a state line, the larger population lives on the Missouri side. There is plenty to do and see here so family trips are ideal.
Enough with the blah blah blah, now let's get down to the grub. Ho's they have B B Q here and some will argue it's the best in the World. If anybody knows about BBQ it's me. SO, I've never eaten BBQ here but that will change at noon. I'll give you a complete unbiased food review later tonight.
Oops gotta go ho's.
Let's Ride... Dontchaknow. Aye
Comments
Glad the sun is shining on you!