Downtown Vegas
The Lady Luck Casino shuttered and decaying. She's been closed for sometime, maybe a developer will come to her rescue.
Personally I very rarely go downtown to gamble. The area is rough with drugs and beggars but still fairly safe during the day. The City has tried everything possible to keep downtown interesting (light shows, concerts, and many new neon signs) but It's going to take more than that to compete with Bellagio and City Center.
I've really come to like the "M" casino but ho's so have all the other locals, it's always so damned packed.
Enjoy, ho!
Personally I very rarely go downtown to gamble. The area is rough with drugs and beggars but still fairly safe during the day. The City has tried everything possible to keep downtown interesting (light shows, concerts, and many new neon signs) but It's going to take more than that to compete with Bellagio and City Center.
I've really come to like the "M" casino but ho's so have all the other locals, it's always so damned packed.
Enjoy, ho!

Comments