Yes Ho, Go ahead and jump

So here's the deal ho.
The Stratosphere has added another new ride to the already crowded Tower.

Now if you ask me just riding the damn elevator to the top is as wild as I like. But obviously this is just not enough entertainment for those who come out west to sin.
Here you have the SKYJUMP. http://www.skyjumplasvegas.com
It made a slight splash on the local news and from what I hear it was crowded.
For a $100 you can ride to the top of this iconic building and jump the hell off.

Re jumps are $50.

You want the low down ho's? First of all the Stratosphere is a dump. It's not even on my list of Casinos that as a local I would even recommend. It's the ugly step sister to the gawd awful nasty hold your ears, Circus Circus. Honey now that's a casino that could double as a half way house for parolees.

If you come to Vegas and I've recommend you stay at the Circus Circus, it's a hint that one I don't like you and two you need to pack a weapon.
That end of the Boulevard has become a real eyesore. First you have the Stratosphere then the Sahara which is really a hot mess. They have built a new Hilton time share on the corner across from the Sahara but it sits just the other side of the Circus and her twin the Riviera. This area has almost replaced downtown on the Ghetto meter.
Before the slow down they had imploded the Stardust and my personal favorite, The West Ward Ho Casino (I have stories David) to make room for a multi billion dollar Casino. It's currently an empty lot with a concrete structure sitting idle.

So back to the flea market and the Skyjump.
Now there are 4 other rides perched atop of its tower and the tourist seem to like the adrenaline rush. Personally, Did you come to Vegas for the rides?
FYI leave your kids at home, The city has one of the strictest curfew laws out there and if you are feeling adventurous ride a cab from the Airport to your hotel. This should be hair raising enough.
So there you have it my little spill on the Skyjump.
Tug

Comments

David Dust said…
"Westward HO"???? Do tell...

XOXOXOXO
Joy said…
We want stories!

Glad to know this, so I can tell what you think about me by where you recommend that I stay if I go to LV.

LOL the word verification is "misled"
When I was a little kid we went thru Reno on the way home from someplace. I could not understand what the place had against hard working minors. They weren't allowed anyplace! These guys that dig in the earth and bring out silver or coal... then my mom explained about miners vs. minors and it was *me* they didn't want in!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!