This is just the beginning.

When I get stressed and things really work on me I get quiet. Why? It's the only way I know how to deal with it. The only person I have ever been able to talk about it to was my Mom, and when she checked out on me then Number 9, my younger sis became my listening post.
Lately with all that's going on with Bill, and Ho's you would never in a billion chances guess just what the fuck has happened, I've figured out what I needed to do on my own.
Sometimes I think him going off and falling in love with someone else would be easier than what I'm having to deal with now.
The only thing that I'm truly comfortable talking about right now is that without a doubt, Bill and I are definitely wrapping up our life together.
Look I love him. That will never change, he's the love of my life.
But hey this is how things workout sometimes. I've realized that Bill is in control of his life, as I am mine. For me it's time to move forward, quit going back to the same tired fucking routine.

There is nothing wrong with loving him, from a distance.

Bill has 44 yrs. of deep rooted hatred involving his father, and family. It will take more than me loving him to defeat the things keeping him from feeling completely loved.
I've done everything I know, even ignoring they problems I've seen blacken his heart.
Like I've said before I'm working on a blog about just what Bill has been through during his life. It's truly a soap opera drama filled journey that would about destroy most men.
Bill only makes it worse by his denial though. Changing myself I have been able to
completely open and let Bill see that not only him but I have issues that I'll always have to deal with it.
So here I am ending our relationship. Neither him nor I can continue like this.

Anyho. This post mostly has to do with the fact I've been trying to work through this ending, and a new beginning.
We have visited several times and I think the time is right to move another step up.

For all my friends I've met here through the blog world. Thank you. Just being able to read your blogs, and connect through twitter, and facebook has been a blessing.
Maybe I'll surprise you and call one evening and we can chat.
I'm working on my rejection issues when it comes to friends.

Anyways, soon I'll be starting a new job. I can't wait to blog about it.
I'm moving on ho's!!
Wont you ride with me?
Let's go ho's!!

Comments

Sure we'll ride with you in this next chapter!
kayce. said…
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i'm here w/ you, boo!
i call shotgun!!!! can we stop and get a slurpee?


knowing when it is time to move on to save your own self worth is one of the hardest parts of loving someone. it's okay to love yourself more because if you destroy you by giving everything you have to someone else...well that just defeats the point of being in a relationship. i'm gglad to see you are taking steps and putting yourself first.

xxalainaxx
Ken Riches said…
Sounds like a great attitude, glad you have a new job that excites you.
Mr.Mischief said…
I'm on board Sam..you gotta do what is right for you :)
Sam said…
Mrs.A your seat is saved, and slurpees for everybody!!
Thanks you everyone for the love
Joy said…
I know how hard it is and had to walk away from the love of my life for the same reasons. I kept thinking there was more I could do and that I could help him, but he didn't help himself. My heart still breaks because of all the potential he wasted and the life he could have had.

You're doing what you have to do for you. There comes a time we have to save ourselves. My heart goes out to you, Tug, and I'm riding right there along with you wherever you go!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!