Moved beyond words...




Hello Ho's
It's Tugboat here live from my comfortable suite in Las Vegas.
Those who read my blog know that I've recently become a divorcee and have decided to live out my life as Hazel here for my lil sis.
Every now and then I'm reminded just what a wonderful life I've been blessed with.
Just today as I sat on my bed answering phone calls from the California Highway Patrol and numerous insurance companies concerning Bill and his incident this weekend, I felt life just couldn't get any worse.
Out of nowhere Number 9's oldest boy wonders into my room and lays a book on my bed then leisurely leaves the room.
On any other occasion I probably would have just glanced through the book and congratulated him on a job well done. But there is something about this book that catches my eye. It's a recipe book. Could it be he is hinting that there might be something inside he would like me to cook up? Turning past the second page I stare down to see that this book has been dedicated to Me, and everything else becomes a blur.
Do I have to tell you just how very touched I was? Ho's I began to cry sitting there looking at all the handwritten recipes and beautiful art work done all by him then lovingly given to me, his Uncle. I was moved beyond words.
Any of you that follow my blog regularly know about Jordan , and just how wonderful a football player he is. Last year I broke every law to man, and physics to make it to his first year of football every Saturday.
Even at 10 yrs old, He is unflappable and a gentle soul my Mom would have been proud of. He is strong, smart, and most importantly dedicated to family.
Seeing him grow and mature into a fine young man has brought me more joy than ol' Tug could possibly put here on this post.
I'm honored to be someone he can look up to. It's something that makes me proud to be called Uncle Sam.
I am blessed. truly blessed.
Comments
xxalainaxx
screw the i-phone. i'm waiting for the o-phone upgrade
come visit me at http://diaryofawimpywoman.blogspot.com
XOXOXOXOXO