Ho's, Tugboat is going through changes...

Cha Cha Changes!!!! Yes Ho's I am changing...
Here I sit in Vegas with not a clue what to do next. Well to be honest I do know what to do next I'm just stuttering a little.
The new photo is a tugboat captured coming into Corpus Christi Bay from the Gulf of Mexico. Tug was fishing on a nearby pier with all number 9's kids as she took photo's. The one thing #9 missed was the Porpoises racing in front of it.

So here I am enjoying the beautiful weather.
If you ever wanted to know the absolute best time to come to Vegas you better start packing now.
It's spectacular and should remain like this for a few short weeks.

What do I know? I'm loving my room and bed/bath.
Updates will come soon, and yes for all you concerned ho's Tugboat is FINE!

Comments

enjoy and looking forward to catching up.


xxalainaxx
This will be an exciting time!
Joy said…
Glad you're doing fine! Ready for updates whenever you are. :-)

Like the new photo.
David Dust said…
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!