Ho's they call it TURBO for a reason...
By reading my last blog post it would seem Tugboat had left the building. Yes I was shot out of a cannon but it wasn't till later in the day I understood why the unusual outburst during a post.
Well you all know I took back the Coffee machine right? Well that morning I asked Bill to stop down at the Dunkin Donut and grab me a cup of Joe, you see on Monday they were giving away a cup of their "TurboCoffee"
Ho's let me tell you that posting took all of about 3 minutes at most.
It was warp speed 9 for the next two to three hours. Honey, caffeine is not my friend.
So there I was just running off about everything imaginable. Anyho I'm back and my nervous ticks have all disappeared.
It's the end of the winter produce run and I'm currently in Yuma, AZ. picking up the last little bit of lettuce they have. Next week the produce companies migrate back to Northern California until next winter.
I'm going to miss it down here. The weather is impeccable during the winter months and I see why so many people live here during the coldest part of the year.
Today it's 88 degrees. Absolutely beautiful.
Next Week there are numerous changes coming in my family and I can not begin to even tell you the joy and happiness this will bring to me, and when things are in order I'll explain them. I just get so teary eyed thinking about it.
Then starting March 27th Tug, Number 9 and her whole crew will load up her Ultra Luxurious Deluxe Imported Minivan with the non sticking gas pedal for a 9 day trip that includes our mecca to the Gulf Coast of Texas.
Yes Ho's I can't wait. Over 3,000 miles in 8 days with 5 young un's.
I've been planning this for quite some time and We will have a blast as usual.
On to the Technology News. Tugboat is now a TWattin. Yes Ho's I've have been reformed and inducted into the religion of twitter.
Can I be the first to say this?
I'm completely taken with this little way to communicate and the twittin I've done with the small group of lovely people I've come to love here on the World Wide Web.
It takes very little effort, and If your as fortunate as I, you will be rolling with laughter at some of the things people twit about.
From Joy's backed up plumbing, to Froggy's cute furry house guest the twittin just keeps on giving.
So with that it's time to ROLL
Let's Go Girls and Ho's!
Well you all know I took back the Coffee machine right? Well that morning I asked Bill to stop down at the Dunkin Donut and grab me a cup of Joe, you see on Monday they were giving away a cup of their "TurboCoffee"
Ho's let me tell you that posting took all of about 3 minutes at most.
It was warp speed 9 for the next two to three hours. Honey, caffeine is not my friend.
So there I was just running off about everything imaginable. Anyho I'm back and my nervous ticks have all disappeared.
It's the end of the winter produce run and I'm currently in Yuma, AZ. picking up the last little bit of lettuce they have. Next week the produce companies migrate back to Northern California until next winter.
I'm going to miss it down here. The weather is impeccable during the winter months and I see why so many people live here during the coldest part of the year.
Today it's 88 degrees. Absolutely beautiful.
Next Week there are numerous changes coming in my family and I can not begin to even tell you the joy and happiness this will bring to me, and when things are in order I'll explain them. I just get so teary eyed thinking about it.
Then starting March 27th Tug, Number 9 and her whole crew will load up her Ultra Luxurious Deluxe Imported Minivan with the non sticking gas pedal for a 9 day trip that includes our mecca to the Gulf Coast of Texas.
Yes Ho's I can't wait. Over 3,000 miles in 8 days with 5 young un's.
I've been planning this for quite some time and We will have a blast as usual.
On to the Technology News. Tugboat is now a TWattin. Yes Ho's I've have been reformed and inducted into the religion of twitter.
Can I be the first to say this?
I'm completely taken with this little way to communicate and the twittin I've done with the small group of lovely people I've come to love here on the World Wide Web.
It takes very little effort, and If your as fortunate as I, you will be rolling with laughter at some of the things people twit about.
From Joy's backed up plumbing, to Froggy's cute furry house guest the twittin just keeps on giving.
So with that it's time to ROLL
Let's Go Girls and Ho's!
Comments
workfrom home