Before Taylor there was Briscoe



Before I had Taylor, Bill and I had our first pet Briscoe.

This child here was amazing and a character. I miss him dearly and his death was as tragic as could be.
Not a day would go by that this fool didn't make me laugh.
This picture speaks volumes of what he was like as a part of my life.
He is missed.
Tugboat.

Comments

Joy said…
How long ago did he die? I just love that picture and can tell he has so much personality! They become such a part of our lives. I still miss Clancy and dread the time Brigit is gone.
kayce. said…
awwww... what a precious baby! so sorry you lost him.

i can't wait til the day i can get a dog! it'll piss of teh kittehs to no end, but they'll be alright. ;)
Found this quote someplace, printed it off
"There is honor in being a dog."
Aristotle
David Dust said…
Cute doggy!!

XOXOXOXO
Tawnya said…
Awwe how cute! It must be animal day here in Blogger land!! I love animals... Hey! To let you know, I have a new public blog: http://diaryofawimpywoman.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!