Why me lawd.


Well It seems the economy is so bad in California that Johnny Law has decided that Truckers are the answer to the State fiscal deficit.
yes ho's, Tugboat was targeted and ticketed for not wearing his seat belt.

I'm absolutely devastated that this ass gave me a ticket. Yes, Yes I know that everyone should wear their seat belt. But like Paul Harvey you must hear the rest of the story.

As I waited for traffic to clear allowing me to pull into the truck stop, I unbuckled my seat belt and yelled at Bill to get his lazy ass up so we could go in and wash our asses with him being the bigger ass.

Anyho, I noticed a Chips officer creeping up the street erratically. He was racing from vehicle to vehicle stopping for just a second. I thought what the hell is he looking for. Needless to say when I crossed the traffic, Bill who now was sitting next to me said, "Here he comes after you with lights flashing" Your joking right?

Well Mr. Officer is a recent grad of the boot camp and is on his very first outing as a Law enforcer.

Here comes the slippery part. The first thing he ask me is, "Did you have your seat belt on?"

This is a trick question right? "no" I say. Without hesitation he fires off the statistic of deaths from not wearing it, blah blah blah he continues. My turn to counter his reasons to wear it.

I explain to him that I had just drove all night as my log book reflects correctly and that I had just unbuckled it sitting waiting to cross into the truck stop. Next comes my plea bargain, it's been a long night and I've got 10 kids, sick dog, dead Mom, underwear are slightly moist, and damn it not a damn thing is right in my life.

Does he care? Yes, he says with the ticket he is issuing that he saved the kids from being fatherless, the dog can now go to the vet, and time will heal my Mom's departure, I'll be able to shower and change my clothes right after I sign at the bottom of the citation, and things will get better. I appears the Officer had missed his calling being he is so close to Hollywood and the Laugh Factory.

Bitch please. Next plan of defense is the race card. Yes ho I did. I point out that Bill was not wearing his seat belt and he wasn't getting a ticket? What was this racial profiling? The White officer laughs so hard he tears the ticket while ripping it out of his book.
I tried.

Well It's a $178.00 non moving violation and yes Tugboat will fight this until the deadline to pay approaches.

Welcome to the Road
Let's Ride Ho!

Comments

David Dust said…
Well Sis -

You can't say you didn't try. I especially loved the Race Card attempt. :)

XOXOXOXOXO
Ken Riches said…
That sucks, for you. I have to say that at least he has enthusiasm.
#9 said…
u r 2 funny thks for the hearty laugh
#9
Joy said…
Yes, you definitely tried, that's for sure! He had an answer for everything, didn't he? Hope you win this fight!
Peter Maria said…
Oh, that's a stitch!

But you are right about places using tix to pad their bottom line. I remember reading about cities shortening the length of time the yellow/caution light stays lit before the red/stop light comes on; all so Johnny Law can write more tix.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!