UP! From Albuquerque NM

At first it appeared to be crashing but shortly after taking this photo it gained enough altitude a second photo was out my view. Along with sky diving, this is another one of those things I have no desire to experience.

Comments

i'm undecided on the hot air balloon experience. i am not a fan of heights and it's not like they can stop the ride and let you off or something.

xxalainaxx
Whilst waiting in traffic on I-5 right before the bridge between Oregon and Washingon - and close by Portland International Airport - we were buzzed by a small plane. For a second pure panic, is someone going to crash on top of us? No, it was some yahoo with a toy plane. Luckily we were all stuck in traffic or someone might have swerved and the next person and there goes the afternoon.
Joy said…
I'd like to do it as long as the "driver/flyer" of it is experienced and knows what he's doing. I think it would be fun. No skydiving or bungee jumping for me though.
I have no desire to skydive, but I think a balloon would be fun!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!