Over the Moon, for Ms. Moon

For the very very few that follow this trucker along the lonely road of despair I beg of you to take a moment out of your day and read the following blog http://www.blessourhearts.net/
If you do nothing else reading her post will enlighten your day and make all that is wrong with the world, right.
Joy mentioned how wonderful a read it is and after reading it just once, I'll just call it my personal crack pipe now.

Comments

i love reading ms. moon's blog! i second tug's recommendation! i especially love the stories about the chickens.

xxalainaxx
Ken Riches said…
I stopped by and will again. Thanks :o)
SteveA said…
It's a good site - thanks,
Ms. Moon said…
Sam! I had noticed I had some new commenters and now I know why! Thank-you, darlin'! I am so proud to be in your crack pipe. So very, very proud.
Joy said…
I'm so glad I discovered her blog! Her writing inspires, encourages, and entertains me every time I read it. She's a treasure!
Joy said…
I'm also glad y'all like her as much as I do!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!