My thoughts ho
Here's the deal.
I'm hardly a professional blogger. My writing ability is something to be desired. Yes I see the mistakes but I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
This is me. Take it or leave it.
Nobody laughs harder than me when I read past post and see all the horrible mistakes, and at this point in my life I refuse to change anything about myself.
The last few weeks I've blogged via phone. My computer was acting up and I didn't feel like buying a new computer just to have it thrown around in the truck.
So I've made due with my Blackberry. But now I'm back and running at full speed.
It feels good to catch up with the blogs I've missed.
Just watched the remake of "We Are The World" for Haiti relief.
Have you ever heard don't fuck with a good thing? Or don't fix what ain't broke?
What the hell were they thinking? Why is Barbs on this one? The Auto tune? TPain and Lil Wayne oh vey. The beginning with Justin whatever his name is, and the Wyclef warbling. Dear lord it was a hot mess. I couldn't watch it but the absolute worst part? Jamie Foxx doing his Ray Charles routine, It's official. Jamie Foxx is a douche bag.
Absolutely digging my Sade C.D.
Bill Bill Bill. God what am I going to do with you?
Tugboat will retire his trucking career this year but not without going to see David, Joy, and Miss A.
I will keep you all posted as to my Bon voyage road trip.
Next up for Tug? The French Polynesian. Yes ho's I'm going to the South Pacific.
The trip is all in the initial planning.
Ho's Let's Ride!!!
I'm hardly a professional blogger. My writing ability is something to be desired. Yes I see the mistakes but I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
This is me. Take it or leave it.
Nobody laughs harder than me when I read past post and see all the horrible mistakes, and at this point in my life I refuse to change anything about myself.
The last few weeks I've blogged via phone. My computer was acting up and I didn't feel like buying a new computer just to have it thrown around in the truck.
So I've made due with my Blackberry. But now I'm back and running at full speed.
It feels good to catch up with the blogs I've missed.
Just watched the remake of "We Are The World" for Haiti relief.
Have you ever heard don't fuck with a good thing? Or don't fix what ain't broke?
What the hell were they thinking? Why is Barbs on this one? The Auto tune? TPain and Lil Wayne oh vey. The beginning with Justin whatever his name is, and the Wyclef warbling. Dear lord it was a hot mess. I couldn't watch it but the absolute worst part? Jamie Foxx doing his Ray Charles routine, It's official. Jamie Foxx is a douche bag.
Absolutely digging my Sade C.D.
Bill Bill Bill. God what am I going to do with you?
Tugboat will retire his trucking career this year but not without going to see David, Joy, and Miss A.
I will keep you all posted as to my Bon voyage road trip.
Next up for Tug? The French Polynesian. Yes ho's I'm going to the South Pacific.
The trip is all in the initial planning.
Ho's Let's Ride!!!
Comments
You BETTER not just be yanking my chain with this talk of a visit. My fragile mental state can't deal with disappointment right now :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
xxalainaxx
Love YA!
You aint gonna quit drivin you Truckaholic!