Bad things 101

Marfa Stewart would call this "not a good thing" more later...

Let's scream together ho's!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

Comments

David Dust said…
BIATCH -

You didn't have to USE the Runaway Truck Ramp, did you?!?

On the way back and forth from college, there was one of these at the base of a really steep mountain we had to go over. I always wondered what would happen if a Trucker actually had to use it.

You DIDN'T, did you?!?

XOXOXOXOXO
Anonymous said…
I just got a Droid and I'm very impressed with the camera on it. I've been experimenting!
Joy said…
Same here! Did you have to use that thing?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!