You might never be rich...

Workin' at the truck wash.

Yes, ho's you gotta keep your thang clean for inspection.
A typical truck and trailer wash can cost between $60-$115 with location being the contributor to the higher end.
It takes a good half hour to complete and if you add any wax or specialty products like chrome polishing look to spend $200 easliy.
Rub a Dub Dub three ho's and a scrub.
Let's ride ho.

Comments

that's a damn fine picture of miss betsy!


xxalainaxx
kim said…
prettiest truck I ever did see :)

Sam, my boy will be home in a couple of weeks--I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers this past year, it's meant everything to me :)
Joy said…
Everything involved with truck driving is so much more expensive than I realized! Also lots more paper work and rules and all.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!