It's time to go ho's!!!

Well after two weeks of absolute madness with the holidays, I'm proud to announce that Tugboat is going back to work.
Ho's what a fabulous two weeks. I can't remember when I had such a good time.
Maybe it was going to the bowling alley and attempting to bowl on NYE's? Who knew you could have such a great time?
For shit and giggles I went to a public auction and purchased a vehicle I don't even need. Why? Well I didn't surely plan on it. But during the mayhem I was caught up in the bidding war and you all know the one thing you should never do is get into a bidding war with a real live Ho, right? Now I have this Mercedes sitting in Number 9's garage.
Don't ask what I'm going to do with it either.
2010, sounds like a sci-fi show huh?
Ho's It's time to ride. Elvis has left the building.
Bye Bye Sis, going to miss ya.

Comments

Angel said…
I love you Ho!!!! and you'll find something to do with that car, I'm sure....
My Mother, completely out of her comfort realm, had to bid to purchase a horse she wanted. I stood beside her and muttered, several times, 'Mom you've bid against yourself again...' She did get the horse, God only knows how many hundreds of dollars over.
kayce. said…
well it just so happens that i have a charity you could donate the mercedes to... it's called Kayce Walks Everywhere (dot) org. you can google it. ^_^

i'm actually getting excited to get back to the grind myself... i start school back up in a week and this week will be spent getting all my ducks in a row in preparation. can't wait for your blogs from the road, LOL.
kim said…
hahaha! post a pic of your Mercedes Sam, I think that is so cool..lol You could always do a blog give-away and award it to someone randomly...lol
Ken Riches said…
It has been a nice holiday off, back to the grind for me tomorrow.

All you need is a driver for your new vehicle :o)
Joy said…
Take a picture of your Mercedes. I can just see you driving around in it and hope you enjoy it. Back on the road for you and Betsy first!
Dan said…
Happy New Year sexy!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!