Favorite things
Santa brought Tug this Sirius Stiletto2 Radio for Christmas.
For those who have not converted to satellite radio, let me be the first to say this.
Once you go satellite, you won't go back to regular radio ever. I've been a devout subscriber to satellite for 7 years and consider it worth every penny. For about $400 you can get a lifetime subscription.
For folks who travel, or spend time in the car commuting this service is a must have.
Anyho, this unit is portable and allows you to listen to Sirius on the go. It also records up to 10 hrs. of broadcast to listen at your convenience.
Did I mention you also can download your own music to it?
Thanks Santa.
Now....
Let's ride ho's
For those who have not converted to satellite radio, let me be the first to say this.
Once you go satellite, you won't go back to regular radio ever. I've been a devout subscriber to satellite for 7 years and consider it worth every penny. For about $400 you can get a lifetime subscription.
For folks who travel, or spend time in the car commuting this service is a must have.
Anyho, this unit is portable and allows you to listen to Sirius on the go. It also records up to 10 hrs. of broadcast to listen at your convenience.
Did I mention you also can download your own music to it?
Thanks Santa.
Now....
Let's ride ho's

Comments
be safe!
xxalainaxx