Here's the deal
My lack of blogging can be narrowed down to a couple of things.
You all know about the wreck and I'm dealing with insurance companies, and all the bullshit that comes with it. The medical bills, the adjuster, the repair facility but before that happened, Tug was in a fierce battle with a bigger ho.
That hos' name is Speedco.
This is my story.
Ho's I'm going to court.
Yes, I've got a lawsuit and Ho's I'm hoping to get all Nancy Grace on someones ass next month.
Here are the details.
In July 09 I took Betsy to Speedco(nationwide oil and tire change facility for big trucks)in San Antonio, TX for her PM.(preventative maintenance or service)
Now for those ho's that want to know. The typical oil change includes 4 or 5 different oil, diesel, and water filters plus 10 gallons of Oil.
The cost for a PM on most trucks ranges from 199.99 to 499.99 the upper range of price is due to the oil you chose to run. Synthetic oils are about $30.00 a gallon v.s. $10.00 for standard.
Anyho. Oil changed
Within days I noticed a small amount of oil around the plug. Several things can cause this to happen after an oil change.
Did they not tighten the plug enough? Did they tighten it to much and strip it out? Is this just some of the left over oil from the last PM?
So, I tell Bill keep an eye on it.
Betsy gets a truck wash every week.
A few days after one of her washes I notice she has more oil around the plug.
This means it's leaking.
I call Speedco and talk to the manager. I let him know the situation and that when I get a chance I'll bring the truck back to his facility. At the time the manager seemed very understanding.
Well Ho's change my oil every 50,000 miles to keep my truck within my extended warranty. Before I can get back to San Antonio to have them look at it I roll up on my 50,000 oil change interval. I decide to pull into another national change service shop.
They look at the plug and say that they will not touch it. It's been put back in wrong. They change the oil using an alternate plug higher up on the oil pan. For those who give a shit know that if your plug is leaking or damaged companies will not touch it, due to liability.
Call Speedco, let them know I'm heading back to San Antonio.
The manager looks at the plug and says. The plug is fine.
WTF? Don't you see all the oil leaking and blowing back up on the frame? Maybe that's from where you just had the oil changed in California he says.
Biatch please.
Our conversation gets really ugly here. I ask the manager just who the fuck do I look like "Willy FooFoo?" The manager then says he cant do anything for me.
So Tug leaves, and decides right then. Somebody will pay and it wont be me.
Calling the V.P. of this company the days before Thanksgiving I tell him that I'm taking the truck to the dealership for repairs. We talk about the whole situation and he agrees when I explain that his facility is liable for this damage.
The dealership says that whoever changed the oil pan last ran the plug down and then bottomed it out causing it to strip all the groves off the pan. (That sounds like a scene from a porn)
You with me still? Monday after Thanksgiving I go to pick up the truck. The cost? $1104.91
I fork out my hard earned cash and leave.
Calling the next morning the ignorance begins.
It appears they are looking closer at the pictures sent over by the dealership.
Now ho's it clearly states on the bills. The oil plug is stripped and will not come out?
Let me wrap this up. Several calls later the president says he feels that the oil pans used on my truck are of poor design and it was just a matter of time before it would have started leaking.
What koolaid has this bitch been drinking?
But the next sentence out of his mouth just made me laugh so hard.
"I'm going to offer you an olive branch and pay half of the repair"
Olive branch? You hand me an olive branch I'm going to beat your ass with it ho.
So here we are. I'm not accepting half. They wont accept half for the bill when you have the oil changed right?
With no alternative I say look do I have to file some type of suit to recoup my money? "Bring it on" are the last three words this cuntbucket say to me.
Guess who's got their cheerleading out fit on? Yep. Ho's I'm going to bring it.
Filing in Bexar County Small Claims Court is easy enough and I'm confident my routine will win.
Jan. 28th 2010 is the showdown.
The best part? It's my Birthday.
Let's Ride ho.
You all know about the wreck and I'm dealing with insurance companies, and all the bullshit that comes with it. The medical bills, the adjuster, the repair facility but before that happened, Tug was in a fierce battle with a bigger ho.
That hos' name is Speedco.
This is my story.
Ho's I'm going to court.
Yes, I've got a lawsuit and Ho's I'm hoping to get all Nancy Grace on someones ass next month.
Here are the details.
In July 09 I took Betsy to Speedco(nationwide oil and tire change facility for big trucks)in San Antonio, TX for her PM.(preventative maintenance or service)
Now for those ho's that want to know. The typical oil change includes 4 or 5 different oil, diesel, and water filters plus 10 gallons of Oil.
The cost for a PM on most trucks ranges from 199.99 to 499.99 the upper range of price is due to the oil you chose to run. Synthetic oils are about $30.00 a gallon v.s. $10.00 for standard.
Anyho. Oil changed
Within days I noticed a small amount of oil around the plug. Several things can cause this to happen after an oil change.
Did they not tighten the plug enough? Did they tighten it to much and strip it out? Is this just some of the left over oil from the last PM?
So, I tell Bill keep an eye on it.
Betsy gets a truck wash every week.
A few days after one of her washes I notice she has more oil around the plug.
This means it's leaking.
I call Speedco and talk to the manager. I let him know the situation and that when I get a chance I'll bring the truck back to his facility. At the time the manager seemed very understanding.
Well Ho's change my oil every 50,000 miles to keep my truck within my extended warranty. Before I can get back to San Antonio to have them look at it I roll up on my 50,000 oil change interval. I decide to pull into another national change service shop.
They look at the plug and say that they will not touch it. It's been put back in wrong. They change the oil using an alternate plug higher up on the oil pan. For those who give a shit know that if your plug is leaking or damaged companies will not touch it, due to liability.
Call Speedco, let them know I'm heading back to San Antonio.
The manager looks at the plug and says. The plug is fine.
WTF? Don't you see all the oil leaking and blowing back up on the frame? Maybe that's from where you just had the oil changed in California he says.
Biatch please.
Our conversation gets really ugly here. I ask the manager just who the fuck do I look like "Willy FooFoo?" The manager then says he cant do anything for me.
So Tug leaves, and decides right then. Somebody will pay and it wont be me.
Calling the V.P. of this company the days before Thanksgiving I tell him that I'm taking the truck to the dealership for repairs. We talk about the whole situation and he agrees when I explain that his facility is liable for this damage.
The dealership says that whoever changed the oil pan last ran the plug down and then bottomed it out causing it to strip all the groves off the pan. (That sounds like a scene from a porn)
You with me still? Monday after Thanksgiving I go to pick up the truck. The cost? $1104.91
I fork out my hard earned cash and leave.
Calling the next morning the ignorance begins.
It appears they are looking closer at the pictures sent over by the dealership.
Now ho's it clearly states on the bills. The oil plug is stripped and will not come out?
Let me wrap this up. Several calls later the president says he feels that the oil pans used on my truck are of poor design and it was just a matter of time before it would have started leaking.
What koolaid has this bitch been drinking?
But the next sentence out of his mouth just made me laugh so hard.
"I'm going to offer you an olive branch and pay half of the repair"
Olive branch? You hand me an olive branch I'm going to beat your ass with it ho.
So here we are. I'm not accepting half. They wont accept half for the bill when you have the oil changed right?
With no alternative I say look do I have to file some type of suit to recoup my money? "Bring it on" are the last three words this cuntbucket say to me.
Guess who's got their cheerleading out fit on? Yep. Ho's I'm going to bring it.
Filing in Bexar County Small Claims Court is easy enough and I'm confident my routine will win.
Jan. 28th 2010 is the showdown.
The best part? It's my Birthday.
Let's Ride ho.
Comments
"Bring it on" indeed!
give em hell!!!
xxalainaxx