Damn, I lost a ho

I'm devastated. I've lost a Ho. I know who it was too. Did I do something wrong? Oh gawd this calls for some serious junk food overdose.
What do you do? I feel so jilted.
O.k. I'm better
Damn just to think I had 40.
Let's Ride ho's that I have left.

Comments

David Dust said…
WHO WAS IT?!?

Do I need to hunt a Ho down and bring him/her back? ... Cause I WILL...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Honey, we all lose ho's from time to time.... let it go! That ho prolly weren't worth having, anyway!?
Mistress Maddie said…
I'm going to be a lifetime ho for you, Tugboat, like a rash you can't get rid of!!!
Maybe she got hit by a flying tire LOL!!!!!!
maybe s/he had to run out to the clinic or something....


xxalainaxx
Joy said…
I'm sticking with you, too, Tug!!
kim said…
I feel your pain sweetie..I went from 89 this week down to 88. I hiccuped a "omg!" and then got real---I've 'unjoined' my fair share of blogs merely because I just didn't visit them anymore, or that I just wanted to clean up my list. it was never anything personal on my part--
you have your faithful and we are the ones who matter :)
David Dust said…
I lost a Ho last week. I went from 316 to 315 ... IT WAS SO SAD!!!! ;)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Anonymous said…
I lost a Ho yesterday! But, Ho's come and go. I think sometimes we loose them when accounts are closed for violations, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!