Bitch it's Back!!
At least in California.
Ho's I love me some McRib.
I can remember the first time I ate one of these delicious sandwiches so many years ago in my youth!!!
Not much more at MickeyD's get my juices flowing. But this morsel of unknown pork pieces dipped in some cheap BBQ sauce makes my heart sing.
Talk bad about me behind my back. Call me a mcribhead. Just don't hate. You will never hear me talk about some of the bullshit others eat.
To each their own.
I don't care, just don't mess with my McRib.
I'm as crazy about a McRib as DD is about his Arbys.
My only question? Why is it only temporary?
Ho's I love me some McRib.
I can remember the first time I ate one of these delicious sandwiches so many years ago in my youth!!!
Not much more at MickeyD's get my juices flowing. But this morsel of unknown pork pieces dipped in some cheap BBQ sauce makes my heart sing.
Talk bad about me behind my back. Call me a mcribhead. Just don't hate. You will never hear me talk about some of the bullshit others eat.
To each their own.
I don't care, just don't mess with my McRib.
I'm as crazy about a McRib as DD is about his Arbys.
My only question? Why is it only temporary?
Comments
I KNEW we were birds of a feather. I LOVE the McRib! When I worked at McD's (in college), I would ad cheese and mayo to mine.
F*ck the Haters ... and pass the cheap BBQ sauce.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love ya Sis!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
My guilty pleasure is still the Big Mac..they're so horrible for me, but those things sing to me a siren's song that I cannot resist....